Home | Site Map | Cisco How ToNet How To | Wireless |Search | Forums | Services | Donations | Careers | About Us | Contact Us|

VPN Sales Help

RRAS, VPN, TS/RDP, Routing and remote Access.

VPN Sales Help

Postby ibrahim52 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:28 am

Hello,
My name is Ibrahim and i am from Iraq.I am working for an I.T solution company as a marketing person.I am not much into technical,so this is my first time.Now, the problem is ,I am finding myself unable to convince my customer about VPN.My company connects multiple locations on VPN,which i have to make my customer understand,the problem is, my customers sometimes dont get ,what is VPN.So i just need some help,so i can define VPN simply to my customers.Frequently they ask this type of questions to which i finds my mouth zipped.

What is VPN ?
What will be the advantage of VPN ?
When there are already email,fax and the telephone why need VPN ?

This are the questions on which i am really not getting ,how to make them understand in a simple manner so they get it(sorry for my bad english )
ibrahim52

Postby chicagotech » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:28 pm

The benefits of Virtual Private Network:

Lower cost because of using Internet instead of dial up and leased lines.
Secure because of encrypting data
Stay connection to the company from home or travel.
Networking, Internet, Routing, VPN Troubleshooting on http://www.ChicagoTech.net
How to Setup Windows, Network, VPN & Remote Access on http://www.HowToNetworking.com
chicagotech
Site Admin

Postby ibrahim52 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:31 am

Stay connection to the company from home or travel.

Thanks a load sir for your help but on this line, my customer usually says, "anyhow while travelling too it gonna need internet to access VPN,than instead of VPN, one would like to receive their reports on E-mail only" and one more thing sir.

How you will define VPN in a simple term so one non-technical guy can understand it.
ibrahim52

Return to VPN, TS and Remote Access

Your Ad Here