Slow Logoff Terminal Server
when logging off a Terminal Server, it takes a long time to logoff.
- Check if there is any suspect software running when
logoff. To do that, close all programs and then open Task
- Check if there are any programs applying to the TS
by Group Policies and logon script. The good example is SMS Advanced
client that may cause the slow logoff.
- If the TS users use roaming profile and large space
sizes, that may cause the problem.
- If there are many printers redirected in the TS
session, it can may slow issue too. Check this link for more details -
828326 - It takes longer than you expect to log off from a Terminal
Services session in Windows 2000 or Windows Server 2003
- Try to install the UPHClean. That may fix the
- You may want to turn on debug logging to
troubleshoot - 221833 - How to enable user environment debug logging in
retail builds of Windows
Windows slow issues
|Slow to backup - it takes a
5MB/min to backup remote computer ... Slow to open a
file or browse because of mapping to disconnected drive ...
Bob Lin Photography services
This web is provided "AS IS" with no warranties.
Copyright © 2002-2017
All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction forbidden.