Network Utilities from Resource Kits
CConnect.exe - Monitor user connections to servers and which system they
are logging in to.
CConnect.exe can perform the following functions:
- Limit concurrent connections per user.
- Log off remote computers when concurrent connections are reached.
- List all computers that a user is logged on to.
- List logon servers for each user.
- Show how many users are logged on to a domain controller (DC).
- Force a logoff when concurrent connections are reached.
- Enable debugging of the CConnect tool.
- Write events to the event log of a specified server concerning the status
of the CConnect tool.
- Save all lists to a file for further examination.
- Track the last user of the computer and only limit that user from logging
on to the computer if the computer was shut down improperly.
dhcploc.exe - Locates DHCP servers on the network.
lockflop.exe - Locks the floppy drive so that users cannot read floppy
logoff.exe - Log off a user.
nlmom.exe - Tests and debugs trust relationships between domains.
netclip.exe - Views the Clipboard on a remote system nd can be copied to
the local system to.
rcmd.Excutes command-line commands on local and remote systems.
srvcheck.exe - List the non-administrative shares on a remote system and
return the ACLs on those shares.
usrstat.exe - Lists the user information (username, full name, last logon
time in a domain.
winscl.exe - Checks the WINS database information.